Polish Citizenship Confirmation
‘Can I get Polish citizenship? Can I apply for a Polish passport?’ These questions are important, especially if you are still unsure of your background. Ask yourself if you have Polish roots.
Did you find out that any of your parents, grandparents, or great-grandparents were Polish? Do you have any Polish documents of your family members? If the answer to any of these questions is yes, there is a big chance you hold Polish citizenship.
Contact us for a free consultation of your case. We will check it out and confirm your eligibility for Polish Citizenship. With us, you will get a Polish passport and much more!
Polish citizenship - Why should you apply for it
- Once you become a Polish citizen, you will automatically get European citizenship with all its rights and benefits. You will be able to work, live, study without any restrictions in Europe (not only in Poland). Get Polish citizenship and do not worry about anything!
- Your family will get rights to reside with you.
- Your children can get Polish citizenship confirmed and a Polish passport along with you. You will be able to pass it to them later on as well.
- No more queuing at the airports while entering Europe!
Who can get Polish citizenship? Who can apply for a Polish passport?
- The issue of Polish citizenship is very broad. You need to have at least one direct Polish ancestor. It could be your parent, grandparent, or great-grandparent. What’s important, we need to first confirm your Polish ancestor held Polish citizenship and also check if any of your Polish ancestors did not lose his or her Polish citizenship along the way.
- The crucial date is 20th of January 1920. If your ancestors left territories that belonged to Poland after that day, they held Polish citizenship, and in all likelihood, Polish citizenship was passed to you by the right of blood (ius sanguinis).
If you are interested in applying for Polish Citizenship,
contact us for a FREE consultation.
We are experts with over 10 years of experience and +1000 confirmed Polish citizenships. If your Polish ancestors left Poland or what used to be Polish territory after 1920, we can confirm if you qualify for Polish citizenship through descent and advice on the best way to achieve it– all for free.