Vital Records Registration in Poland

We will help you with the registration of all kinds of vital records in Poland and based on that you will be issued with their Polish duplicates. You will need them later so you can apply for a Polish passport. Registration happens based on your original birth certificate issued by your country of birth. A similar process applies to married people and their marriage certificates. 

If you hold Polish citizenship and live abroad, moreover – your children were born outside of Poland, we can register on your behalf your child’s birth certificate at the Civil Registry Office.

If you got married outside of Poland, we can help with your marriage registration. You need to register your marital status too! It is also necessary in case of changing last name while you apply for a Polish passport. The same would apply to divorce registration at the Civil Registry Office or via Polish court (in case it happened before 2009).


What we can register at Civil Registry Office in Poland:

  • Birth certificate
  • Marriage certificate
  • Divorce certificate
  • Death certificates
  • Change of name certificate

If you are looking for help with getting a Polish passport or registering your Vital Record – feel free to contact us. We will help you get Polish citizenship and more!

Speak to our consultants about Polish Citizenship.

Live in Europe with no limits.

Fill in a simple contact form with your and your family details and we will get back to you with questions and FREE assessment.  

You do not need to speak Polish. You do not need to travel to Poland. We will do it all on your behalf and keep you informed about every step in the process.

Once you are a confirmed Polish citizen, you can apply for your Polish passport on your own! Do that at the nearest Polish Consulate General or Polish Embassy with Consular services, we’ll show you how.

If you are interested in applying for a Polish Citizenship, contact us for a free assessment of your case.